Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Check one, two, three...

I heard of this baby led weaning method and liked the way it sounded. I decided to try it out with my youngest boy, Duckie, who turned six months old yesterday. This is just to chronicle my trip down this kind of weaning. For those that aren't familiar with me, let me give you a bit of background:
I'm the different one. I cloth diaper, breastfed my kidlets past three weeks (The Kid until 14 months, Duckie 6 months and counting), try to make healthy organic choices, and gasp! Don't let my kids eat candies and sweets on a day to day basis. To those that know me, especially to The Hubby, they think that if it's crazy/crunchy/green/out of this world, I'll do it. And you know what? They're right. Plus, what good is it to have a kid if you can't use them as your personal guinea pigs? Not really, but it's still kind of fun :)

Pics of Duckie's first meal to come.

No comments: