Thursday, July 3, 2008

bread and butter

Last night was pretty hectic and I ended up going to the super right after work. There I bought a roasted chicken and some italian bread to go with it for dinner. When we got home, I set Duckie up in his high chair and gave him a piece of bread. This was the first time that he ate bread and that boy tore into it like it was going out of style. I initially gave him a piece of the innards of the bread and since he ate that pretty quickly I just tore a larger piece that had the crust. That boy went to town on it.

After he gummed that to death, I gave him a small piece of buttered bread and he loved it as well. And I didn't give him small pieces of bread either, I gave him large chunks of bread and he ate about 85% of it. 10% he dropped on the ground and the other 5% was stuck to the side of the chair. He let me know when he was finished and wanted out by complaining.

All in all, I can safely say that bread was a hit and it will definitely be on the menu again.

No comments: